Here are the rules: 1) Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog 2) Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird. 3) Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs. 4) Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. I have the secret goal of trying out for Christine's friend in "Phantom of the Opera". She sings "Where in the world have you been hiding......"
2. My grandparents taught school in Samoa in the 60's and I would love to go and teach there too.
3. Someday I want to open a Hot Chocolate bar - with hot chocolates from around the world, plus juices and other interesting drinks that are completely Word of Wisdom friendly.
4. I kissed a stranger in an Italian piazza/square (funny story).
5. I prefer listening to kids stories and songs than popular music. My favorites: "Raspberries" by Jay O'Callahan, and just about anything from Bill Harley (especially "Dad Threw the TV Out the Window").
6. My favorite sports are volleyball and baseball. But, I really don't know a lot about either of them. I used to play baseball with the boys out at recess during 4th grade and I bat left handed even though I'm right handed.
7. I have never taught the same grade two years in a row!!
Hmm, I don't know 7 people with a blog so I will tag who I do know.... thomcarter.com
Lizard Leavitt (I'm the only one who can call her that!), and Maria Stahl.
This is my addition: If you read this leave me a note telling me one or two or ten random things about you that I didn't know!! Thanks.