Monday, August 2, 2010

Oooh La-La, Lovely Legs...

Do you know what Kankles are?
I had them.
Did you notice I said "had"!
Kankles are when your ankles run into your calves.
My sister tells me it is from lack of exercise.
I also have other lumpy parts
but I won't give them
special names.
That's just gross.
So, instead
I will
share what I am doing to get rid of Kankles and lumpy parts.

Ohhh - I hate running. But this only has a little bit.
I like how I feel at the end.
Eat within 30 minutes of finishing your exercise
and make sure
make doubly sure
you eat protein each meal.

I love, love this workout.
It really is 20 minutes.
You will feel your muscles burn
(in a good way).
It doesn't require any special equipment
(instead of 5 lb. weights I use a full water bottle).

I still have a few lumpy parts.
But, my kankles are disappearing.
Yay!

3 comments:

Karlea said...

I love that you blogged about kankles!!! You crack me up. Hurray for you and getting rid of them and uh...other lumpy parts!! I just cover mine up and remain in denial!!

xoxo

Elizabeth said...

How cute!!! I need to get a move on...WAY TO GO!!

Amy said...

Yay Karen! Keep it up!